Vortexing action is created by holding the top tray of the vessel securely in place while the bottom tray moves freely in a defined, 3.6mm eccentric orbit.
- Powerful permanent, continuous-duty motor delivers quiet, rattle-free mixing
- Top plate adjusts along two stainless-steel posts; removable for easy sample access
- Rugged corrosion-resistant, stainless-steel base
- Suction-cup feet dampen motion and prevent sliding
- Orbit: 3.6mm
- Speed range: 1200-2400rpm
- Automatic timer (0 to 60 sec. for simple repeat procedures)
- 5 year warranty
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|50-place Foam rack, one tray pad set, 92 in. detachable three-wire cord and plug|
|500 to 2500 rpm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok