Brady Anti-Skid Tape Cleat - Grit-Coated Polyester, Reflective Stripe, Black
Grit-Coated Polyester Tape (B-916) from Brady is specifically formulated to provide traction on steps, slick floors and egress pathways.
Manufacturer: Brady 78161
- This indoor/outdoor anti-skid tape has a permanent pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive
- Excellent chemical, oil and water resistance
- Anti-skid tape helps prevent slips, trips and falls in wet or high traffic areas
- Performs in temperatures ranging from -40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C)
- Apply at 50°F (10°C) or higher
|Pack of 24 Each|
|ANSI A1264.2-2006; NSFI Certified for High Traction; OSHA 1910.144; OSHA 1910.22|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok