Ergodyne™ Arsenal™ Canvas Tool Apron
Arsenal™ Tool Apron keeps the tools close to the task at hand without getting in the way.
Manufacturer: Ergodyne™ 13694
- Waist and shoulder straps are adjustable, fitting a wide range of sizes for an ideal fit on both men and women.
- Apron measures 25.5 x 28 in (65 x 71 cm) and the waist adjusts from 28 to 58 in (71to 147 cm)
- Extended length apron measures 25.5 x 34 in (65 x 86 cm) and waist adjusts from 28 to 58 in (71 to 147 cm)
- Hook and loop patch allows the extra strap length to be rolled up and tucked away.
- Shoulder straps are adjustable, made of durable webbing and are 2 in (5 cm) wide for extra comfort
- Shoulder straps can be easily put on or taken off with one buckle.
- Three roomy tool pockets
- Two hammer loop
- Regular apron comes with 17 additional pockets and extended length apron features 8 additional pockets that hold a variety of tools from nails, screwdrivers, and hammers to bottles, measuring tapes, and cell phones
- All pockets were ergonomically designed to fit comfortably, keep tools in place and stay out of the way
- Made with 14 oz. heavy-duty abrasion resistant canvas material to reduce the wear over time
- Includes a name ID badge on the interior
- D-Ring on the lower right-side allows users to attach keys, lanyards, grabbers and more.
- Ideal for woodworkers, carpenters, mechanics, machinists, technicians, warehouse employees, utility, and even gardeners, hobbyist or DIY'ers
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok