Slice Auto-Retractable Metal Handle Utility Knife
Slice Auto-Retractable Metal Handle Utility Knife features an auto-retractable slider for safety and onboard storage for one spare blade.
Manufacturer: Slice 10491
- Multiple safeguards including a finger-friendly blade, automatic retraction to reduce blade exposure, and a familiar handle shape.
- Ships with a Slice rounded-tip blade but is compatible with pointed-tip and serrated-edge blades (10525 and 10523).
- All blades feature a proprietary edge that's safe to touch, and an advanced ceramic blade material that never rusts and lasts up to 11 times longer than steel.
- Ambidextrous model helps lower costs and reduce lacerations.
- Compatible blades: 10523, 10524, 10525.
- Installed blade type: Rounded tip
- Durable metal handle with heavy texture finish
- Automatic spring-loaded retraction for added safety
- Fewer blade changes reduces injuries and lowers costs
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic blade
- Chemically inert blade never rusts
- Oil- and lubricant-free blade
- 100 percent zirconium oxide blade
- Blade edge lasts up to 11.2 times longer than metal
- No-tool blade change
|10524, 10523, 10525 blade|
|1 rounded tip 10524 ceramic blade|
|Carbon steel, Aluminum-steel alloy, Zinc-steel alloy, GFN, TPR, Stainless steel, Zirconium oxide|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok