Slice Auto-Retractable Seam Ripper
Slice Auto-Retractable Seam Ripper is ideal for manufacturing settings where safety is the primary concern
Manufacturer: Slice 10597
- Retracting design reduces blade exposure and accidents when the tool is not in use.
- Blade is made from advanced ceramics, is non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic, chemically inert, and never rusts.
- Blade slides smoothly between stitches and cuts effectively without pulling the surrounding material.
- Durable, reinforced nylon handle features a lanyard hole to keep the tool close at hand.
- Installed blade has a rounded tip, but a pointed-tip 10537 blade is available separately.
- Rounded tip blade prevents punctures.
- Ergonomic design reduces hand strain.
- Installed blade type: 10536 Seam Ripper Blade (rounded-tip)
- Durable nylon handle
- Ambidextrous design
- Compatible blades: 10536, 10537
- Oil- and lubricant-free blade
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs
- No-tool blade change
|Crafting and manufacturing|
|10536, 10537 blade|
|1 ceramic 10536 seam ripper blade|
|GFN, POM, Stainless steel, Carbon steel, Zirconium oxide|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok