Tufpak™ Autoclavable Biohazard Bags
Tufpak™ Autoclavable Biohazard Bags meet all Federal and State Regulations and Requirements for Biohazard Waste
Manufacturer: Tufpak™ 38232178
- Autoclaving (Steam Sterilization) is the most efficient and economical wet thermal disinfection process
- Hazardous waste producers in research and clinical laboratories rely on autoclaving to continually meet their obligated Federal and State regulations
- OSHA required markings from Regulation 29 CFR 1910-1030 printed on each bag
- Red Autoclavable Biohazard bags are specifically engineered in design to meet the regulations enforced worldwide
- Compliant with the following regulations:
- Federal DOT Regulation 49 CFR 173.197 for HazMat Handling and Markings. They exceed the 480 gram tear test as defined by ASTM D1922 in both length (MD) and width (TD) directions. They also exceed the dart drop test of 165 grams defined by ASTM D 1709 in this federal regulation.
- EPA Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA).
- California Health and Safety Code 117630
- Florida Dept. Health Code # 64E-16.004-2C. Registration #PP-2-R1-04
- CDC Procedural Guidance on the Proper Packaging of Highly Infectious Waste
- EU Hazardous Waste Directive
- World Health Organization (WHO) Directive for Safe Management of Healthcare Waste for autoclaving and/or incineration
|Sterilis Solutions System|
|24 in. x 19 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok