Edvotek BactoBeads Citrobacter freundii Chromogenic Host
Non-pathogenic, freeze-dried microbes (bacteria and lower eukaryotes) that are easily cultured for use in the classroom.
Manufacturer: Edvotek 740
- Includes: 5 Beads
- Storage: Refrigerator
- Each bead contains microorganisms, buffer, salts and nutrient broth in an instantly soluble pellet
- Stable for at least nine months at room temperature, making them easy to ship to school and store in classroom
- Instantly soluble in water, Luria Broth or any other microbial growth medium
- Color-coded for easy strain identification
- Place one BactoBead on the agar plate, watch it dissolve, and streak for isolated colonies
|Citrobacter freundii Chromogenic Host|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok