Thermo Scientific Barnstead GenPure Pro Water Purification System
Produce Type 1 ultrapure water while conserving space with the compact and flexible Thermo Scientific Barnstead GenPure Pro Water Purification System.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 50131948
Produce Type 1 ultrapure water while conserving space with the compact and flexible Thermo Scientific Barnstead GenPure Pro Water Purification System. Suitable for the most demanding laboratory applications, this system delivers 18.2 megohm-cm water with consistent quality. Gain flexibity with the dispenser that reaches up to 24 in. (60cm) from the unit. It can be used on a laboratory bench or on a wall. Integrated feed water monitoring helps to maximize cartridge life. Easily change cartridges within seconds with Aquastop quick-connects.
- New flexible dispenser offers a radius of 24 inches (60cm) from the system for filling larger vessels or glassware washing
- Internal leaks can be detected and an error displayed
- An additional measuring cell monitors feed water conductivity. Any exceeding of the limiting value is immediately displayed to maximize cartridge life.
- Real-time TOC monitoring for continual measurement of organic substances present in the water
- Continuous monitoring of UV intensity removes the risk of false TOC values due to diminished UV intensity
- Fault message alerts user when the UV lamp intensity is no longer sufficient for accurate TOC measurements
- High performance UV assembly reliably reduces the content of microorganisms and their metabolites
- UV oxidation also reduces organic compounds in the water to ultra-low levels
- Feed water pressure switch, wall bracket, UV lamp, ultrapure cartridge, sterile filter, all included in one part number
- Leak detection standard and will alert user to leaks
- Conductivity cells are carefully calibrated prior to each measurement via built-in reference resistance with cell constants at 0.01 cm-1
- Temperature measurements are made by a platinum chip sensor with ±0.1°C accuracy
- Aquastop quick-connect capability enables cartridge replacement within seconds even mid-operation
- High precision POM draw-off valve for dispensing with sterile filter
- Electronic dosing for fully automatic volume control of 0.01-65.0L with <2% accuracy
- Real-time clock and code-protected operating system prevents unauthorized changes to system settings
- RS-232 interface with adjustable send interval for safe data transfer of all measured data, faults, date and time to a PC computer or log printer
- Digital microprocessor control automatically monitors and stores faults from the last four weeks
- USP-compliant conductivity measurement with temperature compensation can be switched on or off
- Ergonomically designed controller tilts for ease-of-use and better visibility
- Illuminated four-line alpha-numeric display
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Up to 2L/min|
|3/4 in. NPT|
|2° - 35°C|
|Barnstead GenPure Pro UV – TOC|
|1 to 5ppb|
|2 to 6 bar|
|GenPure Pro ultrapure water system with UV-photo-oxidation and TOC monitor|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok