Thermo Scientific™ Barnstead™ GenPure™ xCAD Plus Ultrapure Water Purification System
Simultaneously dispense Type 1 ultrapure water from up to three dispensers using this water purification system.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 50136146
Gain flexibility in the lab with the Thermo Scientific™ Barnstead™ GenPure™ xCAD Plus Ultrapure Water Purification System. Its advanced technologies allow for simultaneous dispensing from up to three remote dispensers for ease of use in shared laboratory environments. This lab water system comes with leak detection, electronic dispensing for fully automatic volume control and feed water monitoring that alerts users to fluctuations in the feed water quality. All consumables needed for start-up come with the system, allowing for simple ordering and setup.All GenPure systems exceed international standards ASTM Type I, ISO 3696 Grade 1, ASTM D1193 and CLSI-CLRW.
xCAD (Extended Control and Dispenser):
- System provides more flexibility for ultrapure water dispensing with an action radius of 32″ (80cm).
- Ergonomic dispensing arm provides precise volume dosing at the press of a button.
- Flexible dispenser offers positions including turned, height adjusted or extended toward your vessel.
- One-of-a-kind design provides access to all system controls at your fingertips.
Simultaneously dispense from up to three dispensers:
- Each system ships with a single xCAD Plus remote dispenser.
- For increased flexibility, add one or two more xCAD Plus dispensers.
Integrated feed water monitoring:
- Additional measuring cell monitors feed water conductivity.
- If the quality of the feed water drops below the set value, a fault message will immediately be displayed.
Online TOC measurement with UV intensity monitoring (available on systems with optional TOC only):
- Real-time TOC monitoring offers continual measurement of organic substances present in the water.
- Continuous monitoring of UV intensity removes the risk of false TOC values due to diminished UV intensity.
- Fault message alerts user when the UV lamp intensity is no longer sufficient for accurate TOC measurements.
UV Photo-oxidation 185/254 nm:
- High performance UV assembly reliably reduces the content of microorganisms and their metabolites.
- UV oxidation also reduces organic compounds in the water to ultra-low levels.
- An error message is displayed when internal leaks are detected.
Ready to use:
- Feed water pressure switch, wall bracket, UV lamp, ultrapure cartridge, sterile filter, all are included in one part number.
Measurement of conductivity/resistivity:
- Conductivity cells are carefully calibrated prior to each measurement via built-in reference resistance with cell constants at 0.01cm-1.
- Temperature measurements are made by a platinum chip sensor with ± 0.1°C accuracy.
Quick-connect cartridge replacement:
- Aquastop quick-connect capability enables cartridge replacement within seconds even mid-operation.
- Electronic dosing yields fully automatic volume control of 0.01-65 L with <2% accuracy.
- Real-time clock and code-protected operating system prevents unauthorized changes to system settings.
- RS-232 interface with adjustable send-interval offers safe data transfer of all measured data, faults, date and time to a PC computer or log printer.
- Digital microprocessor control automatically monitors and stores faults from the last four weeks.
- USP-compliant conductivity measurement with temperature compensation can be switched on or off.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|1 to 5 ppb|
|0.1 to 6 bar|
|2°C to 35°C|
|Barnstead GenPure xCAD Plus UV/UF - TOC (bench version)|
|90/240 V 50/60 Hz|
|Water Purification System|
|18.2 Mohm.cm at 25°C|
|Up to 2 L/min.|
|Barnstead GenPure xCAD Plus UV/UF – TOC (bench version)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.