Thermo Scientific™ Barnstead™ LabTower™ EDI Water Purification System
Stock high purity water safely and conveniently with the integrated 100L reservoir of the Thermo Scientific™ Barnstead™ LabTower™ EDI Water Purification System.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 50132395
Stock high purity water safely and conveniently with the integrated 100L reservoir of the Thermo Scientific™ Barnstead™ LabTower™ EDI Water Purification System. This system combines purification with EDI technology and storage in one. Conveniently dispense Type 1 water directly from the system while Type 2 water is accessible from the reservoir, an ideal supply for lab equipment. Free up bench space with this mobile free-standing unit that can be easily relocated with bottom-mounted rollers.
Two systems in one:
- Unique systems with pretreatment plus polisher to produce both Type 1 and Type 2 water.
- Type 2 water is stored in the integrated 100L high purity water reservoir.
- Water system sits on top of the reservoir, saving critical bench space.
Ready to use:
- Feed water pressure switch, all filters and cartridges, sterile filter, all come in one package.
Two ways to draw water:
- Water quality is measured immediately prior to the dispensing point and ultrapure water dispenses directly from the system via the dispenser with sterile filter.
- Type 2 water is accessible from the reservoir, which is an ideal supply for lab equipment such as autoclaves.
Performance for your application feeds:
- High performance reverse osmosis module is paired with an EDI module and polisher cartridge.
- System offers two systems to choose from with capacities of 15 and 30L per hour.
Compact, stylish, mobile:
- Free-standing unit takes up no bench space.
- System is easily relocated using bottom-mounted rollers.
- Microprocessor control allows automatic operation.
- System offers continuous monitoring of all critical parameters.
- Recirculation pump protects purified water from bacterial growth during standstill.
- Real-time clock and code-protected operating system prevents unauthorized changes to system settings.
- RS-232 interface with adjustable send-interval allows safe data transfer of all measured data, faults, date and time to a PC computer or log printer.
- Digital microprocessor control automatically monitors and stores faults from the last four weeks.
- USP-complying conductivity measurement with temperature compensation can be switched on or off.
- 100L Integrated polyethylene reservoir safely stores Type 2 water.
- Automatic water recirculation in the reservoir moves water across a special polisher module ensuring fresh.
Type 2 water on demand:
- High purity water reservoir outlet allows convenient drainage.
- Efficient cleaning and disinfection are enhanced by conical bottom design for completely emptying reservoir.
- Integrated reservoir provides 100L of purified water storage.
- Sterile vent filter and reservoir overflow prevent internal contamination by microorganisms from the surrounding air.
- Optional CO2 absorber prevents CO2 adsorption into the water, which would increase the TOC.
- System includes highly visible reservoir volume display on LabTower controller.
- User can customize volume stored in the reservoir via the controller.
Optional Hand Dispenser
- Gain increased flexibility by adding a hand dispenser with 3m cord (Part #50138221)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Type 1: 0.055µS/cm; Type 2: 0.1 - 1.0µS/cm|
|LabTower EDI 15L/hr. with integrated 100L tank|
|1 to 6 bar|
|2 to 6 bar|
|15 L/hr. at 15°C|
|Type 1 and 2|
|Water Purification System|
|90/240 V 50/60 Hz|
|3/4 in. NPT|
|Softened or hardness stabilized|
|Type 1: 18.2 Mohm.cm at 25°C; Type 2: 10 to 15 Mohm.cm at 25°C|
|1 to 5 ppb|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok