Thermo Scientific™ Barnstead™ LabTower™ RO Water Purification System
Convert tap water into reverse osmosis water with integrated 100L storage using the Thermo Scientific™ Barnstead™ LabTower™ RO Water Purification System.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific™ 50132391
Convert tap water into reverse osmosis (RO) water with integrated 100L storage using the Thermo Scientific™ Barnstead™ LabTower™ RO Water Purification System, which allows the user to easily read parameters with an ultra-modern controller. Mounted on casters, this compact system is an ideal pure water supply for any laboratory. The system is well-suited as a feed water source for dishwashers, autoclaves and general laboratory use. Choose from two system options with permeate flows of 20, 49 or 60L/hr. Resistivity/conductivity is clearly displayed on a large back-lit control panel that tilts for optimum viewing.
Advanced technology in a mobile design:
- An ultra-modern microprocessor control provides easy-to-read system parameters.
- Completely drainable integrated 100L high-purity water reservoir has a low-noise pressure booster as a standard component.
- Mounted on casters, the compact LabTower RO system is an ideal pure water supply for any laboratory.
- System is ideally suited as a feed water source for dishwashers, autoclaves and general laboratory use.
- A built-in pretreatment unit — consisting of a hardness stabilizer for protection of the reverse osmosis module from hardness formers and an activated carbon/5μm combi-cartridge — protects the system against free chlorine and particles, ensuring the long service life of downstream purification stages.
Compact and mobile design:
- System includes three system options with permeate flows of 20, 40 or 60L/hr.
- Stand-alone design with integrated 100L tank takes up ZERO bench space—casters allow for easy relocation.
- Systems can be upgraded later to accommodate growing water capacity demands.
Integrated 100L reservoirL
- System stores 100L of RO water in a high-purity polyethylene PE opaque reservoir.
- Adjustable reservoir volume can be programmed for times of low demand—dispense from the reservoir to supply autoclaves, dishwashers, ultrapure water systems, etc.
Easy-to-operate clear display:
- Resistivity/conductivity clearly displayed on large back-lit control panel that tilts for optimum viewing.
- Status of current operating mode clearly indicating “production”, “stand-by”, “cleaning” or “disinfection” modes.
- Reservoir fill-level is shown as a percent.
- System parameters are code-protected to prevent accidental changes to set points.
- LabTower RO has been developed to fulfill GLP requirements.
- Recorded and traceable data can be obtained by printout via the RS-232 interface and accessory printer.
- Highly qualified and precise measurement of the conductivity is ensured by the cell constant of 0.16 cm-1.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|40 L/hr. at 10°C|
|Reverse Osmosis Water Purification System|
|1 to 6 Bar|
|2°C to 35°C|
|LabTower RO 40L/hr.|
|3/4 in. NPT|
|2 to 6 bar|
|40 L/hr. at 10°C|
|100/240 V 50/60 Hz|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok