Thermo Scientific Barnstead Pacific RO Water Purification System
Functional and economical production of high-purity water with a modular design.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 50132386
The Thermo Scientific Barnstead Pacific RO Water Purification System is a modularly designed laboratory reverse osmosis system specifically developed for functional and economical production of high-purity water.
- Five system options with permeate flows of 3, 7, 12, or 20, or 40L/hr.
- Space-saving design allows system to sit on the laboratory bench or be mounted on the wall
- Simple system upgrade accommodates future pure water capacity requirements
- Microprocessor control offers automatic operation with continual monitoring of all important parameters
- Required filling level of the reservoir can be customized
- Automatic return to operating mode ensures recirculation during periods of standstill
Easy-to-operate clear display
- Resistivity/conductivity clearly displayed on large back-lit control panel that tilts for optimum viewing
- Status of current operating mode clearly indicates "production", "stand-by", "cleaning" modes
- Reservoir fill-level shown as %
Integrated feed water monitoring
Good quality feed water is a prerequisite for high purity water and extends cartridge service life
Real-time clock records system errors and faults
Ongoing data storage collects four weeks information displayed in clear text
Operating system is code-protected to prevent unauthorized changes to system settings
RS-232 interface with adjustable sender interval allows for customized timing of data transmission of measured values and faults to a PC or data printer
Cell constant of 0.16 cm-1 ensures precise conductivity measurements
Pacific RO pretreatment
Two 10 in. (25.4cm) cartridge filter housings with a 5Glc mum prefilter plus activated carbon to prevent entry of particles greater-than5Glc mum and high concentrations of free chlorinedash (em)includes hardness stabilizer cartridge which binds calcium and prevents its precipitation.
Worry-free pure water storage
Reservoir are constructed of pigment-free polyethylene
Conical bottom allows for easy cleaning, disinfecting and complete emptying
Optional Hand Dispenser
Gain increased flexibility by adding a hand dispenser with 3 meter cord which connects to tank. Use only with a tank equipped with a pressure pump (06.5032, 06.5062, 06.5082). Ships with a 0.2 micron final filter. (Part #50138221)
|1.5 to 6 bar|
|3/4 in. NPT|
|Barnstead Pacific RO 7|
|2° to 35°C|