Berkshire™ BCR™ Single-Knit Nylon Full-Finger Cleanroom Glove Liners
Single-knit nylon construction is thin and comfortable, while the full-finger design provides total protection for those with severe glove sensitivities.
Supplier: Berkshire™ BGL7.200SB
- Reduces perspiration and contact dermatitis commonly associated with wearing latex, urethane, PVC, or nitrile gloves
- Full-finger design provides total protection for those with severe glove sensitivities
- Can be worn alone as inspection gloves to prevent fingerprints on critical surfaces
- Single-knit nylon construction is thin and comfortable
- Ambidextrous design can be used on either hand
- Gloves can be repeatedly laundered for reuse
- Ideal for wet or temperature related processing
- Suitable for use in ISO Class Cleanrooms
|Wet/Temperature-Related Processing, Preventing Contact Dermetitis and Perspiration|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok