BD Fixable Viability Stain 700
For discrimination of viable from non-viable mammalian cells in multicolor flow cytometric applications. Reacts with and covalently binds to cell-surface and intracellular amines.
Manufacturer: BD 564997
- Permeable plasma cell membranes, such as those present in necrotic cells, allow intracellular diffusion of dye and covalent binding to higher overall concentrations of amines than in non-permeable live cells
- Necrotic cells present in a typical in vitro assay label with higher levels of dye increases their fluorescence intensity 10-20 fold over viable cells
- Labeled cells can be fixed with formaldehyde for downstream decontamination, freezing and/or permeabilization and subsequent intracellular staining while maintaining stable viability stain fluorescence
- Excited by Red laser (with an excitation maximum of 657nm)
- Fluorescence emission maximum of 700nm
- Applications: Flow cytometry, Intracellular staining
|Flow cytometry, Intracellular staining (flow cytometry) (Tested During Development)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok