Fetal Bovine Serum Stain Buffer, BD
For the immunofluorescent staining of single-cell suspensions
Manufacturer: BD Biosciences 554656
- Prepared from lymphoid tissues, bone marrow, peripheral blood,cultured cells
- Maintain cell viability and maximize fluorescence signal intensities by pH-sensitive fluorochromes
- Contains metabolic inhibitor, sodium azide
- For dilution, application of fluorescent reagents and suspension
- Aqueous buffered solution containing fetal bovine serum and ≤0.09% sodium azide
|Heat-inactivated FBS proteins and less-than-or-equal-to 0.09% sodium azide|
|FBS stain Buffer|
Safety and Handling
Recommended Storage : 4°C
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For research use only.