BD GasPak 100 Systems
Vented and non-vented models
Manufacturer: BD 260626
- Provide all the components necessary to produce anaerobic, microaerophilic, or CO2-enriched aerobic atmospheres
- Hold twelve 100 x 15mm Petri dishes or 13 culture tubes
- Both vented and non-vented models are available to meet a wide variety of needs
- Non-vented model for anaerobic procedures
- Vented model for evacuation-replacement systems that use tank gases
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Clamp/thumbscrew assembly, catalyst chamber, 2 catalyst charges, petri dish rack, culture tube holder, rubber hose|
|Twelve 100 x 15mm petri dishes or 13 culture tubes|
|GasPak™ 100 System|
|Generation of anaerobic, microaerophilic (reduced oxygen) or CO2-enriched environments|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok