Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Phosflow Lyse/Fix Buffer 5X, BD
For the lysing and fixing of whole blood for use with intracellular flow cytometry
Supplier: BD Biosciences 558049
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Can be used for lysing red blood cells and for fixing leukocytes in one step, allowing investigators to rapidly inactivate kinases, phosphatases and/or proteases, so that the in vivo phosphorylation state of the cell can be examined
- Has been reported to preserve the light scattering properties of the cell
- May be used on human and mouse whole blood
- Whole blood lysis has been shown to be as effective as density gradient centrifugation in the preparation of PBMCs for lymphocyte subset analysis
- In many cases, phospho-specific antibodies may be used simultaneously with the staining of cell surface markers (e.g. CD markers); however, not all cell surface markers, however, are compatible with the BD Phosflow Lyse/Fix Buffer
|Phosflow Lyse/Fix Buffer|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok