BD RODAC™ SNAP LID Trypticase™ Soy Agar (TSA) with Lecithin and Polysorbate 80 (LP80)
Supplier: BD 215285
The BD RODAC SNAP LID is a RODAC contact plate equipped with a unique SNAP LID locking mechanism to provide additional security during sampling and transport from a controlled environment to the laboratory.
The RODAC SNAP LID has a latch on the base of the plate that engages the ridge on the lid of the plate to lock the plate; that:
- Withstands an accidental drop from the height of a bench-top workspace
- Ensures the integrity of the sample
- Prevents the dish from opening unintentionally
- Protects media from accidental cross contamination
- Improves stability during stacking and storage
|Trypticase™ Soy Agar with Lecithin and Polysorbate 80
|Cultivation of fastidious microorganisms and visualization of hemolytic reactions
|VHP Resistant Triple Wrapping Isolator Pack
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 112 Days
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok