Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
BD Vacutainer Urine Collection Kits: Microbiology
Reduce the need to retest, relabel, and/or recollect specimens
Manufacturer: BD 364951
- Closed systems that benefit healthcare workers by reducing their need to come into contact with potentially hazardous specimens
- Designed to provide safety and satisfaction, as well as consistent, reliable results to ensure proper patient outcomes
- Contain a lyophilized preservative that maintains urine for up to 48 hours at room temperature
- Help to prevent overgrowth without causing toxicity to existing pathogens
- Minimum fill line (3mL) ensures proper additive-to-urine ratio
|C and S Tube|
|0.135 oz., 4mL|
|Evacuated culture and sensitivity tube, preservative|
|For microbiology Urine testing|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok