Carson™ Beginner Student Compound Microscope
Carson™ Beginner Student Compound Microscope features a custom retrofitted universal smartphone digiscoping adapter that works with built-in camera application on smartphones to record video and take images through the eyepiece of the microscope.
Manufacturer: Carson™ MS040SP
- Digiscoping adapter connector is retrofitted to fit over the included microscope eyepiece.
- 40X to 400X table-top compound microscope is a beginner level biological microscope that is ideal for a student or family.
- Microscope features a metal body and a monocular head that sits at a 45° angle for comfortable viewing.
- Monocular head rotates to 360° for easy sharing of the specimen view.
- Illumination is provided by two bright white LED sources (transmission and reflection) which allow viewing of a wide range of transparent to opaque specimens.
- Features a filter wheel with 5 color options.
- Included AC power adaptor (AC 110V-240V, 50-60Hz) allows for use internationally without the need for a voltage transformer.
- Included Universal Smartphone Digiscoping Adapter fits nearly all smartphones and phablets like the iPhone 6/6S Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone X and Samsung Galaxy models with cases up to 3.75 in. wide and is compatible with dual-camera phones.
- Horizontal phone alignment is done using a variable pitch screw for fine control that can also be moved quickly between an iPhone (corner camera) and Android (center camera) positions.
- Alignment features will not interfere with any smartphone side buttons.
- One year limited warranty
|Universal Smartphone Digiscoping Adapter|
|Viewing samples under high magnifications|
|40X to 400X|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok