Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Adjustable Microplate Tilting Stand
Adjusts to most convenient angle for precise additions of liquid components to microplate wells. Bel Art™ SP Scienceware™ Adjustable Microplate Tilting Stand allows you to easily judge which wells have received liquid addition.
Manufacturer: Bel-Art™ F189380000
- Accurate, repetitive aliquoting in microplate wells is simple by slanting plates to an optimal angle by placing the plate on the adjustable mounting stand
- Adding aliquots is simple with the microplate slanted at an angle that is optimal to the user's working habit and convenience
- The slanted plate permits the user to track which wells have received aliquots by visibly contrasting the menisci between adjoining wells
- An epoxy coated steel base provides stability, and the hand adjustable clamping screws maintain the desired angle
- Holds all sizes of microplates
- Max tilt 45°
- Pivots on 2 screws
- L x W x H: 11.4 x 16.5 x 5.7cm (4.5 x 6.5 x 2.25 in.)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|All sizes of microplates|
|6.4 x 4.4 x 2.2 in. (16.5 x 11.4 x 5.7cm)|
|Acrylic Platform, Epoxy-coated Steel Base|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok