Bel-Art SP Scienceware Broken Glass Disposal Boxes
Ruggedly constructed, puncture-resistant glass disposal receptacles safely collect broken and discarded laboratory glass. Bel-Art SP Scienceware Broken Glass Disposal Boxes are clearly labeled, and highly visible.
Manufacturer: Bel-Art F246530001
Holds 10 liters. Bel Art SP Scienceware Broken Glass Disposal Boxes offer safe disposal of dangerous broken laboratory glassware.
- Sturdy corrugated cardboard receptacle is supplied with a 2 mil thick polyethylene bag to contain broken glass fragments and spilled liquids
- Printed with eye-catching graphics in four languages (English, German, French, Spanish)
- Packaged flat to save space and shipping costs and is quickly assembled
- Does not qualify as a DOT container
- Safe puncture resistant receptacles for broken glassware
- Floor model holds 40 lb. (18kg) of waste
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|12 x 12 x 27 in. (30 x 30 x 69 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok