Bel-Art SP Scienceware Cryo-Safe Microcentrifugre Tube and Cryogenic Vial Coolers
Holds thirty-two 0.5, 1.5 or 2.0ml microcentrifuge tubes or cryogenic vials at a temperature below -15ºC for approximately 1½ hours. Bel Art SP Scienceware Cryo-Safe Microcentrifugre Tube and Cryogenic Vial Coolers use the included insert to hold 0.5ml microcentrifuge tubes.
Manufacturer: Bel-Art F188440000
- Body of cooler filled with a nontoxic gel that does not contact the contents of the cooler
- Excellent for safe transport of temperature sensitive tubes
- Polycarbonate body and lid is easy to clean
- Stackable design with rubber feet to prevent sliding
- Mini Coolers feature molded-in side handles, Junior and Maxi Coolers have fold down wire carrying handle that helps retain lid
- Store -15°C coolers at -15°C for 24 hours prior to use
- Store 0°C coolers at -20°C for a few hours prior to use
- Store -20°C coolers at -20°C for 24 hours prior to use
|HDPE Screw Closure|
|Eighteen 1 or 1.8mL tube at -1°C/min.|
Spend $150 on SP Scienceware™ Bel-Art™ or H-B Instrument™ products and get $150 in additional products at no cost. This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.