Bel-Art SP Scienceware Indexed Racks
Robotically place test tube with absolute accuracy and identify specific cell location
Manufacturer: Bel-Art F187450099
Round holes with tight tolerances hold 10-13mm tubes firmly for accurate processing reducing lost samples and potential damage to instruments. Increased efficiency is achieved by using the numbered locations for programming, resulting in higher throughput.
- For automated liquid handling systems
- Ideal when cell identification/location is critical; typical applications include robotic sample processing equipment which uses 3 or 4 racks per unit
- Excellent tool for clinical laboratories in identifying test tube locations for multiple samples
- Available in either standard or serpentine numbering patterns
- Numbers clearly silk-screened on the top of the rack
- Made of autoclavable white polypropylene
- 9.75 x 4.13 x 2.19 in. (25 x 10.5 x 5.6cm)
|9.75 x 4.12 x 2.18 in. (25 x 10.5 x 5.6cm)|
|Tubes (10 to 13mm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok