Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Magnetic Bead Separation Racks
Powerful racks sequester magnetic beads so that affinity ligands or rinse solutions can be added or decanted in assays.
Manufacturer: Bel-Art™ F199000004
- Powerful racks sequester magnetic beads so that affinity ligands or rinse solutions can be added or decanted in assays
- Powerful magnets quickly secure beads
- Spring plunger on tube sleeves of 1.5 to 50ml models allows beads to be sequestered at various heights along the tube wall
- Simply turn tube for efficient bead mixing
- 96-well PCR plate model has 24 magnets that snugly hold the plate while attracting beads to the wall of the tubes
- Flat bottom microplate model has magnets covering entire footprint to accept all standard micro-plates with any number of wells; 6, 12, 24, 48, 96 etc.
- Racks fit microplates following ANSI standards
- Clear acrylic allows unobstructed view of tube contents
|General Laboratories, Immunology, Proteomics, Genomics, Separation Methods|
|Neodymium Magnets, Acrylic|
|Microplates (Standard Size Flat)|
|Magnetic Bead Separation Rack|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok