Bel-Art SP Scienceware Polypropylene Multipurpose Trays
These large-capacity, rugged polypropylene trays have multiple uses
Manufacturer: Bel-Art F162000010
- The substantial depth and 8.5L (9 qt) volume of each can be used to hold a large quantity of samples in a water bath or on ice
- The trays are steam autoclavable at 121°C (250°F) and excellent for holding instruments while autoclaving
- Use in a sink when cleaning glassware to reduce chance of damage or for transporting labware
- Inside corners are rounded for easy cleaning
- The top rim adds rigidity and provides handholds for transport
- Each size nests with identical trays to minimize storage space requirements
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|12 x 9.25 x 4.5 in. (30.5 x 24.8 x 11.4 cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok