Bel-Art SP Scienceware PrepSafe Floating Microcentrifuge Tube Rack
Protects samples from loss and contamination
Manufacturer: Bel-Art F187420001
Use in water baths, ice buckets or on the benchtop to protect samples from loss and contamination
- Floating rack with immobilizing tabs keeps 1.5 or 2.0mL tubes secure and caps closed in a water bath, ice bucket, or on benchtop
- 28 numbered locations for easy sample identification
- Raised handle allows rack to be lifted without agitating samples
- Tripod feet for stability on benchtop
- Heavy-duty polypropylene
- Autoclavable at 121°C (250°F)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Floating Microcentrifuge Tube|
|Purple (Color of Segments)|
|Rack, Microcentrifuge Tube|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok