Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Secador™ Mini Desiccator Cabinet
Assures easy and reliable storage of moisture sensitive products in a space saving size. Bel Art™ SP Scienceware™ Secador™ Mini Desiccator Cabinet is a great choice when benchtop space is at a premium.
Manufacturer: Bel-Art™ F420751000
- Large side swinging door maximizes access to interior space; has a patented seal design, tab latches and security loops for padlock or tamper-evident seals; opens right to left
- Easy-to-view dial hygrometer located in the door front
- Clear polystyrene for easy viewing of contents
- Can be used with desiccant cartridges F42048-0065, F42048-0100 or F42046-0000
- Kit available to mount to the underside of a shelf (F42075-0201)
- Overall Dimensions: 33.8W x 25.4D x 21.6cmH (13.3 x 10 x 8.5 in.)
- Internal Volume: 0.3 cu. ft.
Polystyrene does not block UV light: for UV protection, select a Secador 1.0 model or larger
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|2 lockable loops with padlock or tamper-evident seals, door-mounted dial hygrometer|
|Polystyrene Cabinet, Copolyester Door|
|For small moisture-sensitive objects and substances|
|0.35 cu. ft.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok