Bel-Art SP Scienceware Techni-Dome 360 Glove Chamber
SP Scienceware Techni-Dome 360 Glove Chamber offers generous interior workspace with a small footprint that preserves benchtop space.
Manufacturer: Bel-Art F500300000
To use the Glove Chamber, simply open the top half, place materials on the included platform, and close the unit. When not in use, the top half nests into the bottom for convenient storage.
- Made of clear polycarbonate construction, which allows for unobstructed viewing from any angle
- Molded-in handles and low weight offer portability, making unit suitable for field use
- High-impact strength and scratch-resistant surface provides for a long service life
- Smooth, hemispherical interior is easy-to-clean
- Molded-in handles and its light 5kg (11 lb.) weight offer portability; suitable for field use
- Gas ports on top and bottom and one included stopcock with plug can be used to purge the glove box with nitrogen or other gases to create a controlled atmosphere
- Two 6 in. circular glove ports accept any standard glove box gloves designed to fit 6 in. diameter openings; gloves (H50029-0000) and clamping rings (H50029-0200) not included
- Overall volume: 65L (4000 cu. in.)
- Overall dimensions: 60W x 60cmH (22 x 22 in.)
- Overall volume: 4000 cu. in. (65L)
- Overall W x H: 22 x 22 in. (60 x 60cm)
- Weight: 11 lb. (5kg)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|4000 cu. in., 65L|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok