Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Three Zone Powder Sampler
For proper sampling of powders, pellets and other friable materials which may become non-homogeneous in bags
Supplier: Bel-Art™ H378290000
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- The “T” handle is turned to close the sample cells, and the steel point is inserted through the bag wall
- When the sampler is in deep enough to cover the three cells, a half turn of the handle allows samples to enter
- The handle is then returned to the original position; The sampler is removed and the three samples transferred into containers for analysis
- Made of 1.9cm (0.75 in.) diameter anodized aluminum with a sharp stainless steel point
- Three ports 7.6cm (3 in.) apart; The ports are 7.6cm (3 in.) long x 1cm (0.39 in.) wide with a volume of 9mL
- The distance from the point to the first port is 4.3cm (1.75 in.)
|Sample non homogenous powders, pellets and other friable material|
|Stainless Steel, Anodized Aluminum|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok