Bel-Art SP Scienceware Wet Surface Pen
Versatile “space pen” writes clearly on wet, greasy and other hard to mark surfaces
Manufacturer: Bel-Art F133820000
- For use under water, upside down and in harsh temperatures
- Writes on dry paper as a standard ballpoint pen
- Excellent for marking slots on Southern, Northern and Western blots or for marking alignment dots on blotting filters placed over agar plates containing bacterial colonies or phage plaques
- Mark lanes on wet blots prior to cutting the filter into strips to be incubated separately with different antisera or probes
- Can also be used to correct or write on wet labels that were kept in a water bath, in liquid nitrogen or in a freezer at -20°C (-4°F)
- Extremely useful for marking filters during processing underwater-based buffers
- Handy and reliable for writing on vertical surfaces
Compatible with the Bel-Art Scienceware Economy Write-on Label Tape Dispenser Wall Mount Adapter (Mfr. No. 13473-0001), sold separately.
|Uses include changing information on wet labels, whether from water bath liquid nitrogen or a freezer. Mark slots on wet southern, northern and western blots|
|Wet Surface Pen|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok