Berkshire™ BCR™ Cleanroom Masks
Designed to protect cleanrooms and controlled environment from human contamination
Manufacturer: Berkshire™ BM.1.12
Masks contain no surfactants, fiberglass, glue, binders, or thread.
- Provide superior filtration efficiency and long wearing comfort for operators
- Soft, comfortable inside layer provides extremely efficient particle and bacteria filtration and excellent breathability measured in delta P
- Hems, seams, and attachments are ultrasonically bound for strength and cleanliness
- Cat. No 01-378 is individually wrapped and includes a clip that allows mask to be worn behind the head
- Cat. No 19-035-071 comes bulk packaged and is extra wide reducing the amount of exposed skin
|Knitted Nylon ear loops, Polyethylene clip|
|3-ply construction, Polypropylene outerfacing, non-shedding Polyurethane earloops, adjustable Vinyl covered Steel fully enclosed nose piece, ultrasonically bound hems, seams and attachments|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok