Siemens Healthineers BFT II Analyzer
The BFT II Analyzer is a semi-automated device intended for use to determine PT, APTT and Fibrinogen.
Supplier: Siemens Healthineers 10458677
The BFT II Analyzer combines the advantages of mechanical and photo-optical clot-detecting principles by employing a unique turbodensitometric detection device. The semi-automated, dual-channel coagulometer is ideal for low-volume laboratories performing routine coagulation tests.
- Light protection cap reduces the risk of user errors by keeping the pipetting channel closed unless a cuvette has been inserted.
- Pre-defined assays with stored reference curves.
- Automatic calculation of PT in sec, % of norm, INR, Fibrinogen in mg/dL or g/L.
- Dual measuring channels allow for simultaneous determinations.
- Half-volume and single cuvette testing require minimal sample volume.
- Built-in thermal printer for consolidated result handling.
|Approx. 60 PT tests/hour; Approx. 30 APTT tests/hour|
|BFT II Analyzer|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok