Thermo Scientific Bio-Cane Cane and Canister Systems
Store cells, tissue and biologicals in a cost-effective manner with Thermo Scientific Bio-Cane Canister and Cane Systems.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific CK509X2
Store cells, tissues and biologicals in an economical and biological manner with Thermo Scientific Bio-Cane Cane and Canister Systems. Available in four sizes, the system can safely hold samples for up to seven months without replenishing LN2.Features:
- Six stainless-steel canisters to accommodate vials (eight with Bio-Cane 70)
- Canisters are numbered and color-coded to simplify sample identification
- Durable aluminum construction and vacuum insulation
- Narrow-mouth design minimizes LN2 evaporation
- Secure locking clasp
- Cart, Wheeled (BioCane 20, 34, 47: AY509X9) (BioCane 73: AY509X1)
- Thermo Scientific Cryosleeve, 100/case, (AY509X21)
- Thermo Scientific Cryocane, 1.2mL (4000211)
- Rack, Square, for BioCane 47, includes five boxes with 40 dividers (195555)
- Vials, Cryogenic, 1.2mL, case of 500 (AY509X13)
- Vials, Cryogenic, 2.0mL, case of 500 (AY509X12)
- Vials, 1mL, case of 500 (AY509X32)
- Vials, 1.5mL, case of 500 (AY509X33)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Biocane 20 Cryogenic Vessel|
|Manual Fill LN2 Dewar|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok