Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
Bio/Data ADP, lyophilized
Used for evaluation of platelet dysfunction and activation
Manufacturer: Bio/Data 101312
- Lyophilized adenosine-5'-diphosphate
- Used for monitoring anti platelet therapy and LVAD implants
- Stimulates morphological changes in platelets
- Working concentration: 2 x 10-4 M (200µM)
- Final concentration: 2 x 10-5 M (20µM)
- Endogenous ADP released for secondary wave of aggregation
|2 x 10-4M|
|For use in routine platelet aggregation studies for the evaluation of platelet dysfunction or platelet activation|
|3 x 0.5mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok