Corning™ BioCoat™ Matrigel™ Matrix Thin Layer Culture Dishes
Tested for the ability to promote neurite outgrowth from chick dorsal root ganglia (in the absence of NGF)
Supplier: Corning™ 354601
Corning Matrigel basement membrane matrix is a solubilized basement membrane preparation extracted from the Engelbreth-Holm-Swarm (EHS) mouse sarcoma, a tumor rich in ECM proteins. Its major component is laminin, followed by collagen IV, heparan sulfate proteoglycans, entactin, and nidogen. Corning Matrigel matrix is effective for the attachment and differentiation of both normal and transformed anchorage-dependent epithelial and other cell types including neurons and oligodendrocytes.
- Elicitation of tissue-specific cellular morphology and protein production in epithelial cells
- Differentiation of endothelial, muscle, and neuronal cells
- Development of three-dimensional matrix model systems
- EHS mouse tumor
- Dulbecco’s Modified Eagles’ Medium with 50 µg/mL gentamycin. Corning Matrigel matrix is compatible with all culture media.
- Tested for ability to promote neurite outgrowth from chick dorsal root ganglia in the absence of NGF
- Tested and found negative for bacteria and fungi
Storage and Stability
- -20°C. Keep frozen until use.
- Thin layer cultureware stable at 2°C to 8°C.
Bulk quantities available; please contact your Customer Service Representative.
|Cell Culture Dish|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For research use only