Bioptechs™ Live Microscopy FCS2 and FCS3 Closed Systems
Component of Bioptechs open and closed systems for live-cell micro-observations and time-lapse imaging. Integrated solution for closed-system microenvironmental control with near-laminar perfusion
Manufacturer: Bioptechs™ 4013130319
Systems offer compatibility with all microscopy techniques. New FCS3 system is specifically optimized for use with upright microscopes. Both consist of controller, chamber, microaqueduct slides and stage adapter.
- Parallel-plate flow cell provides uniform temperature control, user-definable flow cavity; works with all illumination modes
- Easily modified for time-lapse micro-observation of living cells; especially suited for stopped-flowthrough high-rate flow procedures requiring rapid media exchange and where discrete control of cell surface shear is adjustable
- Controls cell temperature uniformly across entire field, from ambient to 50°C ±0.1°C; bicarbonate or organic buffers can be used in chamber
- Separate channels for microaqueduct slide and chamber frame
- Backlit LCD, user calibration, and auto reset
- Patented microaqueduct slide ensures proper Koehler illumination with high-numeric-aperture optics in transmitted and reflected modes
- Cover slip is 40mm dia. × 0.16–0.19mm thick; slide is 75 O.D. × 13mmH (3 × 1/2 in.)
- Imaging aperture: 22mm
- Volume (min./max.): 6.6/706mm3; maximum volume exchange rate: 1/sec.
- Separation between optical surfaces, 50 to 1000μm; minimum fluid aperture, 0.63mm2
System dimensions: 17L × 9W × 9 in.H (43.2 × 22.9 × 22.9cm). For 120/240V 50/60Hz. Require Objective Heater and Controller for high NA objectives.
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok