Boekel Scientific™ Incubator Shaker II
Eliminates mess of shaking water baths and shakers placed inside conventional incubators
Manufacturer: Boekel Scientific™ 136400
- Microprocessor-controlled digital temperature selector; independent analog safety thermostat
- Easy-to-read LCD readout accurate to 1°C
- Shaking speed adjusts from 8 to 25 strokes/min.
- Range: 5°C above ambient to 70°C; uniformity, ±1.0°C Accuracy: ±1.5°C at 65°C (no load); ±0.7°C at 65°C (dishes or bags)
- Gasket-sealed metal door; acrylic plastic see-through window
- Enameled steel exterior; polished aluminum interior
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
- Chamber dimensions, 11.5D × 11.5W × 10.5 in.H (29 × 29 × 27cm)
- Outside dimensions, 14.5L × 12.5W × 16 in.H (36.8 × 31.7 × 40.6cm)
- Tray dimensions, 8L × 8.5W × 0.5 in.H (20.3 × 21.6 × 1.3cm)
|Stainless Steel exterior; Aluminum interior|
|41 to 158°F|
|Digital temperature setting, Display Plus a PID temperature controller|
|5 to 70°C|
|Ideal for hybridization and wash procedures as well as conventional incubations|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok