Save time in transferring small volumes from one 96- or 48-well microplate to another
- For replicating cosmid and VAC libraries, among other uses
- To use, dip durable stainless-steel, precision-aligned pins into standard 96- or 48-well plate; lift and move replicator to a second microplate
- Replicator frame is anodized aluminum with comfortable nylon handle
- Autoclavable or flame sterilizable
- With anodized aluminum storage pan that can hold cleansing pads to remove build-up on pins or ethanol for flame sterilization
Dimensions: 3L × 4.5W × 4 in.H (7.6 × 11.4 × 10cm); pins measure 1/16L × 1/16 in.W (1.5 × 1.5mm).
|Colony hybridization, antibiotic sensitivity testing, phage typing, transfer small volumes of inoculums from microplates to daughter plates or membranes, replication of YACs and cosmid libraries|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok