Boekel Scientific™ Plasma Thawer
Two basket design to accommodate up to four bags of plasma
Manufacturer: Boekel Scientific™ 301000
Designed for use in blood banks and laboratories where it is required to thaw up to four units of Fresh Frozen Plasma (FFP) or Cryoprecipitated AHF or Plasma Frozen Within 24 Hours After Phlebotomy (PF24) for future infusion into a patient.
- Microprocessor temperature controller with audible and visual high temperature alarm
- Baskets designed to keep plasma bags submerged during thawing cycle
- Independently controlled basket assemblies agitate plasma units in 36degreeC water bath to efficiently and safely thaw plasma
- Cycles can be interrupted to check units or add additional bags
- Cycle times can be set from 0-60 minutes or Hold which enables end user to control thawing time
- Polished stainless steel tank and baskets and durable bacteria resistant powder coated exterior
- Chamber volume and high capacity heater enhance heat transfer efficiencies for fast thawing times
- Convenient drain port with easy disconnect allows for effortless draining and cleaning of bath
- FDA Cleared Device
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Certified to applicable UL and CSA Standards
Warranty and Services
Two year manufacturer
|32°F to 140°F|
|120 V 50/60 Hz|
|0°C to 60°C|
|2 stainless steel baskets and tank, convenient drain port with easy disconnects|
|Blood banks and laboratories|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok