Bradley Horizontal Supply Emergency Drench Shower Fixture
The Bradley Horizontal Supply Emergency Drench Shower Fixture operates by a simple pull-rod activtion to help quickly assist workers in need of fast decontamination.
Manufacturer: Bradley S19120
Feature stainless-steel pull rods with triangular handles.
- Pull handle down to activate; push up to deactivate
- With new SpinTec showerhead
- Water supply: 1 in. (2.54cm) IPS
- Flowrate: exceeds 20 gpm at 30psi.
- Galvanized steel protected with Bradtect safety yellow coating
- Universal identification sign and inspection tag included
- Exceed minimum water flow of 20 gpm at 30psi
- Full, one-year warranty
Complies with ANSI Standard Z358.1-2004
|Plastic SpinTec™ shower head, stay open Chrome Plated Brass IPS valve, Stainless Steel pull rod with triangular handle, Galvanized Steel with yellow coating pipe and fitting, horizontal Water supply, universal identification sign, inspec|
|20 gpm at 30psi|
|Emergency drench shower|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok