Brady IDXPERT and LABXPERT FreezerBondz II Labels: Rectangular with Circles
Labels withstand environments from LN2 to autoclave, helping preserve research while maintaining sample traceability
Manufacturer: Brady X118492
- Made of polyester with permanent acrylic adhesive
- Can be applied to frozen surfaces including glass and polypropylene stored in liquid nitrogen
- Provides viewing window for liquid level inside vial
- Survives exposure to common laboratory environments, such as liquid nitrogen, freezers down to -196°C (-320.8°F), autoclaves, and water baths up to 121°C (249.8°F)
- Label sizes available for vials, slides, well plates, straws, petri dishes, boxes, and general applications
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|25.40 mm9.53 mm|
|-196°C to +130 °C|
|FreezerBondz II Polyester|
|Centrifuge tube, Eppendorf tube, laboratory identification, tube, vial, vial top|
|Rectangle and Circle|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok