Brady TLS2200 and TLS-PC General Purpose Labels
Labels for the TLS 2200 & TLS-PC Link Thermal Transfer Portable Printers in a wide variety of materials to meet your application needs.
Manufacturer: Brady PTL78488
- Self-Laminating Polyester (B-461) has a permanent acrylic adhesive, good print smudge resistance, solvent resistance and high/low temperature performance.
- Glossy white finish with permanent acrylic (B-423) meets requirements of a halogen-free material per DIN VDE 0472 part 815 and has a service temperature of -94 to 230° F (-70 to 110° C).
- Provided in a self-laminated (B-427) format with a white printable zone and translucent overlaminating area to protect text with durable, permanent acrylic adhesive has outstanding water and oil resistance.
- The adhesive and cloth backing material (B-427) offers excellent holding power, yet allow for clean removal and repositioning.
- Sticks to any clean, dry surface and is specially formulated topcoat for excellent print quality.
|UL Recognised; CSA Accepted|
|48.26 mm25.40 mm|
|TLS 2200/TLS PC Link Labels|
|-40 °C-160 °C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok