Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Brady™ Universal Ball Valve Lockout Devices
Ideal for valves on insulated pipe
Supplier: Brady™ 65401
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Designed to lock out almost any quarter-turn valve regardless of valve shape—accommodates round, square, and flat valves
- Can be used in any position (even upside down) to work with odd-shaped, straight, or angled valve handles
- For nonlockout applications, device can lock valves in the ON and throttled positions
- Accepts additional arm (available separately) to lock handles in throttled position and lock out three-, four-, or five-way valves
- Devices and arms made of durable nylon and steel
- Lightweight and resistant to most chemicals
Valve fits handles up to 1.25 in. thick (3.2cm) and 1.63 in. W (4.1cm).
|Large Ball Valve Lockout|
|−20° to +120°F|
|To lock out almost any quarter-turn valve regardless of valve shape|
|0° to 250°C|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok