Branson Ultrasonics Sonifier S-450A Analog Ultrasonic Cell Disruptor/Homogenizer
Versitile laboratory unit suitable for a broad range of liquid processing applications.
Manufacturer: Branson Ultrasonics 101063198R
Features dial controls for easy setting of the timer which can also run continously, duty cycle and output controls with auto-tuning.
- Processing of 700mL and less
- Pulsed mode to minimize heat generation in thermally sensitive samples
- Mechanical timer: Times the ultrasonic energy from 0 to15 minutes or hold. Use hold in either pulsed or continous mode
- Duty cycle: Intermittent pulsing applied to application; Pulse duration adjustable from 0.1 to 0.9 second. 1 pulse per second or run contiously
- Output control: Adjusts amplitude of power from 20% to 100% of converter amplitude
- Output meter: Shows percentage of power being applied to application
- Auto tuning for optimum performance under varying conditions
- Compact design limits required counter space
Biological cell disruption/homogenization, emulsification, reaction acceleration, dispersion, fine mixing, degassing.
Accessories (sold separately online) include probes, horns, microtips, a continuous flow chamber, and soundproof enclosure.
CE, FCC, Rohs, Curtis-Straus ISO14001, ISO9001
|16.75 x 7.37 x 8.75 in. (42.54 x 18.71 x 22.22cm)|
|Ideal for biological cell disruption/homogenization, emulsification, reaction acceleration, dispersion, fine mixing and degassing|
|400 watt power supply, converter and 0.5 in. (13mm) tapped horn with replaceable flat tip, wrench set and manual|
|0 to 15 min.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok