Brigade Quartermasters Street Ready Apparel
Fit for action on the street or battlefield
Manufacturer: Brigade Quartermasters PDJ0404L
Battle Dress Uniform coat and pants made following U.S. military sewing specifications and using Mil-Spec component items. Constructed of 100% wind-resistant cotton ripstop for hot weather wear and tear resistance. Cut for easy movement. Coat and pants sold separately. Machine washable.
BDU Long-Sleeved Coat
· Four roomy bellows pockets sewn down on front edge with bellows rear-facing prevent brush snags
· Concealed double-button, snag-proof flaps
· Interlined flaps with fusing material
· Pen slot in top left pocket
· Reinforced double fabric elbows
· Concealed button front closure
· Banded three button adjustable cuff
· Double fabric reinforced seat and knees
· Lots of pocket storagedeep front slash pockets; two thigh and four regular pockets with concealed double-button flaps; and deep back pockets with gussets
· Concealed double-button snag-proof flaps on thigh and hip pockets
· Waist take-up tabs with metal adjustment buckles
· Wide loops fit belts up to 1 3/4 in. wide
· Concealed button fly for in-the-field repairs
· Drawstring cuffs seal out bugs, drafts, and grime
Navy blue. Additional sizes available. Contact your Fisher Safety Custome Service Representative.
Regular length fits inseams up to 32 1/2 in.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok