BTX ECM 630/Enhancer 3000 Electroporation/Monitoring Systems
Combines advanced monitoring capabilities with traditional electroporation generators
Manufacturer: BTX 450071
Enhancer 3000 System confirms and track key electroporation parameters, including waveform, peak voltage, field strength, pulse length, pulse duration, and frequency, in all electroporation generators with external pulse capabilities.
- Display actual electroporation parameters as waveform and verify conditions for optimization and troubleshooting
- Capture electroporation settings and analyze pulse amplitude, field strength, pulse length, AC pulse duration and frequency
- Communications module enables user to print or store data for routine quality control, methods validation, and SOP compliance
- Images can be tracked and downloaded to your computer for analysis
Choice of Generators
- ECM 630, an exponential decay generator recommended for high throughput electroporation of bacterial and yeast samples
- ECM 830, a square wave generator, for biomolecular screening, transfection, and gene silencing with no cytotoxicity
|ECM generator, enhancer interface probe, enhancer interface box, digital oscilloscope, communications module safety stand, 30 cuvettes (10 each of 1mm, 2mm, and 4mm gap sizes), cables|
|Optimize and troubleshoot electroporation settings, capture and print result for documentation purpose|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok