BUCHI Evaporating Flasks for Rotary Evaporators
Evaporating flasks for use with any rotary evaporator or general lab use. High quality borosilicate glass is optimized for durability, heat transfer, and provides strong chemical resistance against acids, alkalis and organic substances.
Supplier: BUCHI 11069667
- Pear shaped high-performance flasks for rotary evaporators
- Exclusive use of DURAN™ borosilicate glass 3.3
- High chemical resistance against acids, alkalis, and organic substances
- Resistant to thermal shocks and high temperatures combined with low thermal expansion
- Constant monitoring of glass wall thickness uniformity
- High degree of attention paid to sphericity of rotating glass parts
- Glass parts are tension-relieved at 560°C
- Available in volumes ranging from 50 mL to 3000 mL
- Available uncoated or with P+G coating
|Borosilicate Glass 3.3|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok