BUCHI Receiving Flasks for Rotary Evaporators
BUCHI receiving flasks offer high chemical resistance against acids, alkalis and organic substances. Ideal for collecting condensed solvents on rotary evaporators.
Supplier: BUCHI 000421
Use these receiving flasks with any rotary evaporator. Buchi™ Spherical Receiving Flasks offer high chemical resistance against acids, alkalis and organic substances. Ideal for collecting condensed solvents.
- Spherical Receiving Flasks for rotary evaporators with ball joint (35/20)
- Exclusive use of DURAN™ borosilicate glass 3.3
- High chemical resistance against acids, alkalis, and organic substances
- Resistant to thermal shocks and high temperatures combined with low thermal expansion
- Constant monitoring of glass wall thickness uniformity
- High degree of attention paid to sphericity of rotating glass parts
- Glass parts are tension-relieved at 560°C
- Available in volumes ranging from 50 mL to 3000 mL
- Available uncoated or with P+G coating
|Borosilicate Glass 3.3|
|Collection of Condensed Solvents|
|Ball Joint KS-35|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok