MilliporeSigma™ Calbiochem™ Congo Red, High Purity
Useful for staining visual detection of amyloid deposits.
Manufacturer: MilliporeSigma™ 234610500MG
EMD Millipore Calbiochem™ Congo Red, High Purity is an amyloidophylic dye that specifically stains stacked β sheet aggregates.
- Does not bind to non-polymerized amyloid peptide
- Inhibits accumulation of scrapie-associated, protease-resistant isoform of protein PrP without affecting metabolism of normal isoform
- Inhibits Pot1 binding to telomeric DNA
- Not ATP competitive, reversible, cell permeable
- Assay: ≥75% (dye content)
- CAS: 573-58-0
- Molecular Formula: C32H226O6S2 · 2Na
|Stock solutions are Stable for up to 1 month at room temperature (20°C).|
|Congo Red, High Purity|
|15° to 30°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok